district boundaries in leeds

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
liits

Post by liits »

stutterdog wrote: Brandy wrote: try here stutterdog you can design your own maps its a pretty cool site as it goes http://www.magic.gov.uk/I think you may find what your looking ofr on the administration map Thanks brandy.Have had a go at magic maps but cant get the hang of it. Could be my m/c.I'm only using an Acer net book with Linux as my son has taken possession of my laptop,typical, breaks his own and borrows mine! If mine breaks down I wonder which one will get fixed? I dont think it will be mine somehow!Thanks again. Magic can be a bit of a dog to get to grips with, you have to select the correct layer to display. Did you want the current boundaries – which should be on the LCC website in some shape or form - or older versions [they probably haven’t changed much]. If you want the ones that appear on the Godfrey maps, give me a couple of days and I’ll bang them together for you.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

liits wrote: stutterdog wrote: Brandy wrote: try here stutterdog you can design your own maps its a pretty cool site as it goes http://www.magic.gov.uk/I think you may find what your looking ofr on the administration map Thanks brandy.Have had a go at magic maps but cant get the hang of it. Could be my m/c.I'm only using an Acer net book with Linux as my son has taken possession of my laptop,typical, breaks his own and borrows mine! If mine breaks down I wonder which one will get fixed? I dont think it will be mine somehow!Thanks again. Magic can be a bit of a dog to get to grips with, you have to select the correct layer to display. Did you want the current boundaries – which should be on the LCC website in some shape or form - or older versions [they probably haven’t changed much]. If you want the ones that appear on the Godfrey maps, give me a couple of days and I’ll bang them together for you. Thanks liits. Whichever is easiest for you to do will be fine I look forward to seeing the results.
ex-Armley lad

liits

Post by liits »

Stutterdog, if you want to email me, [email protected], I have a quick rough draft for you.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

liits wrote: Stutterdog, if you want to email me, [email protected], I have a quick rough draft for you. H liits,received the drafts ,so thank you very much again for taking the trouble.
ex-Armley lad