Jones family

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
weenie

Post by weenie »

hello there was wondering if any of the people who post on this site knew my father or his family. my dad was called Colin Arthur Jones parents were Nellie Cross and Robert Owen Glendower Joneshe had 3 brothers Charlie Cross, Clive Jones and Wilf Jones/Cross ? born in leeds at Hyde park hospital 1937 lived at Lofthouse Place went to blenhiem school. joined army and left 1964 worked for Leeds city Transport then went and worked for McCarthys removals and then Lex Wilkinson. before becoming a private hire driver. he had 3 brothers Charlie, Clive and Wilf he also was a member of RAOB, leeds rifles am trying to gather as much information as possible on my dads younger years thankyou in advance rowena

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

weenie wrote: hello there was wondering if any of the people who post on this site knew my father or his family. my dad was called Colin Arthur Jones parents were Nellie Cross and Robert Owen Glendower Joneshe had 3 brothers Charlie Cross, Clive Jones and Wilf Jones/Cross ? born in leeds at Hyde park hospital 1937 lived at Lofthouse Place went to blenhiem school. joined army and left 1964 worked for Leeds city Transport then went and worked for McCarthys removals and then Lex Wilkinson. before becoming a private hire driver. he had 3 brothers Charlie, Clive and Wilf he also was a member of RAOB, leeds rifles am trying to gather as much information as possible on my dads younger years thankyou in advance rowena Try Genes Reuinited.
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.

weenie

Post by weenie »

Thankyou Reginald Perrin, Was wondering though if any of the older people who post on here might have known of him and his family, due to some of the other posts and threads re LCT etc.