Who is the oldest regular secret leeds poster

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Si wrote: Can I nominate my daughter EmyG as the youngest poster on here, at 17 and 6 days? Or is there any younger? Steves Thai bride??
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

LS1

Post by LS1 »

cnosni wrote: Si wrote: LS1 wrote: he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!) No, you're too young to smoke. You can have a Sharp's chocolate smoker's set instead.             Ha ha ha,he can buy one with his sixpence!! Heck I'd barely get a flake of tobacco with the price of it now!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

LS1 wrote: cnosni wrote: Si wrote: LS1 wrote: he he...Do I get a cigar now then(!) No, you're too young to smoke. You can have a Sharp's chocolate smoker's set instead.             Ha ha ha,he can buy one with his sixpence!! Heck I'd barely get a flake of tobacco with the price of it now! They wouldnt serve you anyway,wearing shorts and having a catapult shoved in yer back pocket!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

LS1

Post by LS1 »

very Jimmy Clitheroe esque!! I'm sure i was born too late!

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

tyke bhoy wrote: Blakey has been retired a while now from what he says and he worked to 65 also by his own admission (check out Buses threads).Bramley4Woods, who hasn't posted much recently is also one of our older posters.Some of the Ladies too although it would perhaps be indelicate to estimate their ages. The safe way to estimate a lady's age is to knock off 10 years,it will save you getting floored,big handbags a fashionable these days!!So that makes me 40!

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

chameleon wrote: BLAKEY wrote: Oh dear oh dear oh dear - I feel a silver cup coming on at this rate - I'm 72. and very glad and grateful to have got to it, as many younger pals that I know have not !!     Unless I'm wrong Blakey, I think arry has you by a few years - if I remember what he's put on here 78 seems about right - is that close arry? Remember the poem 'Old father William?'I am the subject matter for those ramblings!(I DO ramble as well!) Have just got shut down on me laptop!Back on with a messge' Battery state critical'!Just had to plug in to the mains again Looks back tonormal. Whew! never had this trub with me oldcarbide acetyline lamp! lolAnyway Im claiming 't'oldest poster so far' accolade!(Somebody ALWAYS remembers! GRRRR!)79 in January Nuff Sed? CU on Parade Sunday!!!

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

'Arry 'Awk wrote: chameleon wrote: BLAKEY wrote: Oh dear oh dear oh dear - I feel a silver cup coming on at this rate - I'm 72. and very glad and grateful to have got to it, as many younger pals that I know have not !!     Unless I'm wrong Blakey, I think arry has you by a few years - if I remember what he's put on here 78 seems about right - is that close arry? Remember the poem 'Old father William?'I am the subject matter for those ramblings!(I DO ramble as well!) Have just got shut down on me laptop!Back on with a messge' Battery state critical'!Just had to plug in to the mains again Looks back tonormal. Whew! never had this trub with me oldcarbide acetyline lamp! lolAnyway Im claiming 't'oldest poster so far' accolade!(Somebody ALWAYS remembers! GRRRR!)79 in January Nuff Sed? CU on Parade Sunday!!! Sorry, Blakey owd lad!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

CONGRATULATIONS ARRY
Attachments
__TFMF_0kfpvgizp2b2ue45dnnsvf3d_30dcbe0d-9d0b-4036-a9b7-4fdf1bb4d428_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_0kfpvgizp2b2ue45dnnsvf3d_30dcbe0d-9d0b-4036-a9b7-4fdf1bb4d428_0_main.jpg (73.33 KiB) Viewed 9697 times
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Briggy

Post by Briggy »

Tyke bhoy - you are very wise not to take a guess at a woman's age. I might not be old enough to remember Dior's New Look but certainly remember the mini skirt first time round, along with Jesus sandals, love beads, loons and Afghan coats. But give my age away? Never. You'll have to cut me in half and count the rings.

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Briggy wrote: Tyke bhoy - you are very wise not to take a guess at a woman's age. I might not be old enough to remember Dior's New Look but certainly remember the mini skirt first time round, along with Jesus sandals, love beads, loons and Afghan coats. But give my age away? Never. You'll have to cut me in half and count the rings. Ya mean you have more than 2? lol (Mebbe!)I can remember my wayward son coming home withan uncured afghan coit on! It still had bits of oldmeat stuck to the inside and it stank 'orrible!Our poor hound took one look ,howled, and ran off down the road!He liked the smell tho' when he returned, and became bestof friends with the coat!