Canvas Street

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

You don't know anything about the rodley tomb stone by the way do you?? Its been bugging me(and everybody else by the look of it)for some time now,there must be some explanation for it??
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Brandy wrote: You don't know anything about the rodley tomb stone by the way do you?? Its been bugging me(and everybody else by the look of it)for some time now,there must be some explanation for it?? I know,ads,! You're a bill poster! But be very afraid!I saw a notice which said 'Bill Stickers will be prosecuted!' lolEven if your name ain't Stickers! OOOPS! sorry Si! You've already done pasting! Soz, GRRR!

Penz

Post by Penz »

Thanks for the info Ads & Si.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

ads wrote: Having followed this site avidly since it started, just telling you wouldn't be in the right spirit and would spoil the fun. Not a Town Planner, nothing as exciting (or well paid) as that. Old Bill
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]