Historic Leeds pub to reopen ... ... ...

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
Newsman

Post by Newsman »

Second attempt at posting photo...

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Newsman wrote: Second attempt at posting photo... Send it to me and il see what i can dops/the photo that is    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Trojan wrote: [A complimentary giant popadom to the first person with the correct answer - residents of Wolverhampton may NOT participate !! Do Arabs eat Indian food? They certainly do Trojan - congratulations - simply copy this message and present it to the waiter with your order to receive your popadom !!
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Brandy wrote: Newsman wrote: Second attempt at posting photo... Send it to me and il see what i can dops/the photo that is Many thanks Brandy for helping with the pictures again. On that promising ceremony day none of us could have imagined the present unexpected outcome. When Barry Rennison returns from holiday I must suggest that he visits the new owners with a view to including some Samuel Ledgard pictures and archives in the decor - if they haven't already planned to do so.Ditto with Wetherspoons at the Otley Bowling Green.    
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

Uno Hoo

Post by Uno Hoo »

Leeds Police received reports that during the refurbishment of the Nelson Inn to an Indian restaurant, a man had been observed to remove exterior fittings and eat them. Local enquiries led nowhere, so the decision was made to feature the incident on Crimewatch. A dentist saw the programme, and telephoned the name and address of the culprit. Crime solved."How did you know it was him?" asked the police."He's one of my patients", said the dentist. "He came for a check-up yesterday and I spotted bits of blue plaque on his teeth".Do I get two poppadums for that, Blakey?
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy Piety nor all thy Wit can call it back to cancel half a Line, nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Uno Hoo wrote: solved."How did you know it was him?" asked the police."He's one of my patients", said the dentist. "He came for a check-up yesterday and I spotted bits of blue plaque on his teeth".Do I get two poppadums for that, Blakey? As much as you can eat, free, for a whole evening Uno Hoo