the prince arthur

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
liits

Post by liits »

Yes, did this one in the normal way. I've tried posting on another thread [Lupton Street] and it won't play ball. I'm wondering if there isn't an error somewhere else in the thread as the page limits / margins / formats whatever they're called seem to be all over the place.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

liits wrote: Yes, did this one in the normal way. I've tried posting on another thread [Lupton Street] and it won't play ball. I'm wondering if there isn't an error somewhere else in the thread as the page limits / margins / formats whatever they're called seem to be all over the place. There's alot going on at the minute liits with admin keeping rather quiet. We now the site is not a 'priority' for Marketing Leeds and understand that but then, it has become something of an institution in its own right and represents Leeds people in many ways, worthy of consideration I think

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

liits wrote: Found a picture of the Prince Arthur. Nice one - that must have been taken not long before it closed.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.