The Beulah Tong Road

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Kippax_Bird

Post by Kippax_Bird »

Just wondering if anyone has any spooky tales about the Beulah hotel on Tong Road? I am sure I have seen something about the pub on here before and various ghosts. However when I have searched I have been unable to find anything.Thank You

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Kippax_Bird wrote: Just wondering if anyone has any spooky tales about the Beulah hotel on Tong Road? I am sure I have seen something about the pub on here before and various ghosts. However when I have searched I have been unable to find anything.Thank You Quick search shows the name has featured in around a dozen threds. This is onehttp://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/Messages.as ... ighLight=1

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

It's up for sale. Spooky enough?TBH I once went in there for Sunday lunch and there was a huge bird of prey perched on the bar footrail. I'm not sure what it was but it was a big 'un. (about 15 years ago)
Industria Omnia Vincit

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Trojan wrote: It's up for sale. Spooky enough?TBH I once went in there for Sunday lunch and there was a huge bird of prey perched on the bar footrail. I'm not sure what it was but it was a big 'un. (about 15 years ago) Trojan -personal interest, can you tell me who the agents are by any chance?

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

chameleon wrote: Trojan wrote: It's up for sale. Spooky enough?TBH I once went in there for Sunday lunch and there was a huge bird of prey perched on the bar footrail. I'm not sure what it was but it was a big 'un. (about 15 years ago) Trojan -personal interest, can you tell me who the agents are by any chance? For rent not for sale - I'll look again tomorrow.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Trust Inns are offering it for lease. The Sycamore in Morley was offered for lease and is now boarded up - how long before this fate befalls the Beulah?
Industria Omnia Vincit

Kippax_Bird

Post by Kippax_Bird »

but are there any ghosts there lol. Am sure I have heard of spooky goings on there froma few people but cant find any thing on google. Maybe thats why the pub is empty

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Kippax_Bird wrote: but are there any ghosts there lol. Am sure I have heard of spooky goings on there froma few people but cant find any thing on google. Maybe thats why the pub is empty (Only my Gt Gt Grandad - maybe! frequenters of the property possibly before it was a pub even)

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

It's not boarded up - but it certainly isn't open - there were lights on upstairs last night, but no other signs of life.
Industria Omnia Vincit

tilly

Post by tilly »

Trojan wrote: It's not boarded up - but it certainly isn't open - there were lights on upstairs last night, but no other signs of life. In the last few months i would say you would be lucky to see three cars in the car park on a sunday night.I pass there when i take my wife to bingo and its looked dead for some time now.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.