An odd experience in Temple Newsam Park

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Aww, thanks Simon! Oh yes, I'm back!!! Been bobbing in every now n again! Had loads goin on, but hope to be more regular on here now!    

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Rich87 wrote: Drove through there tonight as i was bored, was about 8pm. As i was driving towards the bus terminal, i braked to slow down, and had to tap my brakes 2 or 3 times hard coz they wernt operating properly! its a 57 plate vehicle!! when i stopped i tested them as it was wierd an they were okay! also to mention as i was tapping my brakes to slow down, the steering wheel was pulling to one side towards the fence! felt really wierd! this is the general area in which one of the ingram girls was robbed by the highwayman,so we do believe.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Rich87

Post by Rich87 »

now thats really wierd you say that. I cant really explain how it fealt, but i suppose the best way to put it is that something was trying to control the vehicle, aswell as me! it felt like i was braking on ice, and although the brakes were workin, there was no effect!

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Rich87 wrote: now thats really wierd you say that. I cant really explain how it fealt, but i suppose the best way to put it is that something was trying to control the vehicle, aswell as me! it felt like i was braking on ice, and although the brakes were workin, there was no effect! WE HAVE MENTIONED THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD,I AM NOT THE EXPERT ON THIS,I WAS ONLY TALKING SECOND HAND...ALTHOUGH I LIVED NOT FAR AWAY.TRY THE HAUNTED THREAD THINGY,OR TALK TO LEEDS LASS....NOW SHE HAS FINALLY RETURNED TO THE FOLD.!!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

(Rubs hands, takes a deep breath and starts typing furiously!!!)Aha, I'm at full (ish) strength now!!! Did anyone manage to check out the Facebook link successfully? It is a very strange place on a night, is Tempy, lots of rustling noises and we were the only ones there! And we weren't rustling! We're looking for easily accessible creepy places to visit next winter, so if anyone has any suggestions, obviously for places round Leeds, cos it's Haunted Leeds, they'd be most welcome! We did Kirkstall Abbey a couple of weeks ago, in the dark. Very spooky too and a little odd that the only person we saw in the hour and a half we were there, was a man walking his dog! No 'yooves', no-one passing through. Which I found very strange!! And to say it's on a main road too, it's eerily quiet!!    

Rich87

Post by Rich87 »

Been there plenty of times at night leeds lass, i know what you mean! we once walked through the woods, was about 11-12 at night, that was scary! i even ran off and hid inbetween some trees to scare the others, and must admit i scared myself more waiting for them to walk past lol! just fealt like something was watching me! very very wierd place! have you read my other posts on here? btw saw a bit of your video, could see the orbs!

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

God Rich, there's no way I'd have run off and hidden in the trees there!!! When we set of on the jaunt, we were going to split up into two's and go round. As soon as I turned the car engine off, I said, I think we should stay together. We've edited the vid to show the orbs, the figure illuminated in the camera flashes and the wailing noises. It's just a shame it's not as clear on Facebook as it is on playback through the camera! Yes I've seen your other postings! Eeek!! I don't know why I formed a ghost hunting group, I'm a right wussy!!! (And that from a developing clairvoyant!!! Oh I'm gonna be useful aren't I?!!!) ;-)

Rich87

Post by Rich87 »

Yeah weird place! god knows why i ran off and hid coz i get scared easily with ghosts etc! plus iv seen one in my bedroom so i must av been out of my mind! add my details, its [email protected], thats my msn.

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Have added you to my MSN. Yeah, I love the ghosty stuff, but I do get scared!!! I don't have an overactive imagination really, but stuff spooks me from time to time. I'm not scared of things I know, at all, it's the unknown that frightens me! As with most people probably!

Si

Post by Si »

Leeds Lass wrote: Have added you to my MSN. Yeah, I love the ghosty stuff, but I do get scared!!! I don't have an overactive imagination really, but stuff spooks me from time to time. I'm not scared of things I know, at all, it's the unknown that frightens me! As with most people probably! I dunno. I know about snakes and they scare the poo out of me!