Paranormal Leeds

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Well as i said earlier on this thread.I run both the Wakefield pagan Moot which discusses paganism, Paranormal, folklore stuff (it is our 20th anniversary on October 6th!) and The Wakefield Pagan Meetup Group which is aimed at getting people to meetup and visit sites,haunted places etc.I am involved in/run other groups nationally, but these two are local to the area.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Jimmy Joo obviously has so far not been one of the 1:3 people who experience something they can't explain.Those of you who know me personaly,know i investigate stuff and explain what i can.However there is stuff that so far can't be explained as anything othr than paranormal etc.It has a valid place on here as folklore,ghost stories,legends etc of an area are liable to be forgotten or disappear unless people note them down.If you don't like them Jimmy don't read this section.I personally have no interest in sports for example so don't bother to read stuff on here about teams etc but am glad it is included.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Steve Jones wrote: Jimmy Joo obviously has so far not been one of the 1:3 people who experience something they can't explain.Those of you who know me personaly,know i investigate stuff and explain what i can.However there is stuff that so far can't be explained as anything othr than paranormal etc.It has a valid place on here as folklore,ghost stories,legends etc of an area are liable to be forgotten or disappear unless people note them down.If you don't like them Jimmy don't read this section.I personally have no interest in sports for example so don't bother to read stuff on here about teams etc but am glad it is included. Fair and wise comment Steve - there's a few bits on here stretching the boundaries a little which could cause offence to some people already as well as drifting away from the Leeds ethos.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Whether or not everyone believes or agrees, Steve has rightly said that topics like this have, 'a valid place on here as folklore,ghost stories,legends etc of an area are liable to be forgotten or disappear unless people note them down.' and there is an entire section devoted to it.Some of the recent postings are not in the spirit (Certainly no pun intended there!) of the thread or what Secret Leeds is about. This is starting to remind me of another group of threads we all love to hate. Can't we keep the postings relevant to the topic rather than directing them at individual's feelings?

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Attachments
__TFMF_hdyhhn45evsfacrs2yv40pbb_ab7cc778-12d0-4a9b-b510-d955b33f7fc2_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_hdyhhn45evsfacrs2yv40pbb_ab7cc778-12d0-4a9b-b510-d955b33f7fc2_0_main.jpg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Well said (he said from the secret bunker built in the tunnel to Kirkstall Abbey).

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: Well said (he said from the secret bunker built in the tunnel to Kirkstall Abbey). Concensus is time for a tidy up

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

HEAR HEAR !!!!!
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

dogduke wrote: HEAR HEAR !!!!! 'If it's not broken,fix it until it is'I do like that little twist on an old phrase. Consider fixing being unbroken here dogduke    

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Nice one Chameleon the thread looks a happy place to dwell againps/ I aint scared of no ghost lol
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.