William Rowland Ding... info for arry awk

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

i know the spit was voted sexiest machine ever made,and i concur...but i love the mosquito,fastest of 'em all! wood and rags too!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Si

Post by Si »

Festwerfer wrote: Yea Henry has moved to New Zealand now still get the odd email from him now and again. Na we aint all aircraft we have one or two target builders LOL. As for Huddy....February 17th ~ IPMS Wakefield present Huddersfield 2008 to be held at the Huddersfield Sports Centre, Southgate, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD1 1TWInformation ~ IPMS WakefieldContact ~ Huddersfieldshow@aol.com Thanks, Festwerfer,I'll try and make it there. Might even bring a "target!"

Si

Post by Si »

wiggy wrote: i know the spit was voted sexiest machine ever made,and i concur...but i love the mosquito,fastest of 'em all! wood and rags too! Not as fast as an Me 262, though! (World's first operational jet.)

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

Hi si just to let you know last night went great all the members are happy with our new home. Just as well really, you should come across one night. By the way we do the battle group north show at Elvington in May if you fancy it plenty of war wagons for you to feast on. I will let you know the date when I have it.    

Si

Post by Si »

Thanks, mate.

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Si wrote: wiggy wrote: i know the spit was voted sexiest machine ever made,and i concur...but i love the mosquito,fastest of 'em all! wood and rags too! Not as fast as an Me 262, though! (World's first operational jet.) yes true....but jets don't count.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Si

Post by Si »

Fair enough.

Si

Post by Si »

Festwerfer, you there?Couldn't make the Huddersfield show as it was the day before I went on holiday. Do you have a date for t'other (Elvington?) do yet?

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

Not yet Si but I will let you know as soon as I get my invite letter from the air Museum.

Si

Post by Si »

Wow! That were fast! Cheers, mate.