Documentary on Underground Tram System - HELP NEEDED

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
Brunel

Post by Brunel »

"Mel if you happen to see this i shall be sending you a dvd copy next week."I will inform " Tramway Mel"

TerryAshby

Post by TerryAshby »

Thank you all for your kind words it makes the numerous all nighters in the editing suite worth it. Although my passion predominantly lies in fiction film I would still like to continue documentary work. There is such a wealth of information on here that interests me that I pitched a number of ideas before Leeds Underground was commissioned. If there is something you would like me to work on or look into don't hesitate to email me. It's all good experience for me (the subterranean stuff really interests me). Neil I will also send you a copy if you wish, email me your address and i'll get one over to you. There is a mention in the credits for you.

Si

Post by Si »

Errr...how about a documentary on the Skulls? Someone had to ask! Maybe create more interest/new information via YouTube?    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: Errr...how about a documentary on the Skulls? Someone had to ask! Maybe create more interest/new information via YouTube?     Wahaaay! why not indeed

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Good idea
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Si

Post by Si »

Anyone got a film crew?

mark1978

Re: Documentary on Underground Tram System - HELP NEEDED

Post by mark1978 »

Just found this old thread and was rather intrigued by this documentary, but the YouTube links seem to be dead. Is it still available anywhere?