Need exploring ideas!

Places to explore
AlienExplorer

Need exploring ideas!

Post by AlienExplorer »

Hey guys! New to the forum. Need ideas for old abandoned places what i can use for my YouTube channel. Some ideas for the places and how to get to the places themselves would be great!

Thanks!

Samuel

Re: Need exploring ideas!

Post by Samuel »

Bramley fall woods has an abandoned ammunitions room and Anti aircraft gun. I think... it’s there but no one really knows what it was. It’s still got the turret mount and the steel ring that the gun would be placed on is still there

iansmithofotley

Post by iansmithofotley »

There is always the 'old favourite' - Google, and You Tube:

'East Moor Approved School, Adel, Leeds 16'

There is plenty of information about it. Address - Tile Lane, Leeds LS16 8EB

Directions (Travelling away from the City) - A660 (Otley Road) past University, Hyde Park, Headingley, West Park, Lawnswood/Ring Road Roundabout, towards Adel and Otley. At St Helens Lane (just after Lawnswood Cemetery/Crematorium), turn right. Travel to the end at the junction with Long Causeway, turn left. After a few hundred yards, turn right on to Tile Lane. Travel to the end of Tile Lane. The old abandoned Approved School and Village is at the end.

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

One of the biggest urbex forums is https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/. It'll give you some ideas of where to go and how to stay safe.