Mabgate

Places to explore
jim

Post by jim »

Then it must start at Kirkstall Abbey, mustn't it?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

jim wrote: Then it must start at Kirkstall Abbey, mustn't it? Spot on that man, I'm sure

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

oh no
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Phill_dvsn wrote: LOL I see THAT secret tunnel gets a mention again.Perhaps we've found out it now extends up Stoney rock lane to Beckett street cemetery haha      With the amount of places that tunnel allegedly visits, perhaps we have the answer to the Leeds' mass transit problems..?
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

raveydavey wrote: Phill_dvsn wrote: LOL I see THAT secret tunnel gets a mention again.Perhaps we've found out it now extends up Stoney rock lane to Beckett street cemetery haha      With the amount of places that tunnel allegedly visits, perhaps we have the answer to the Leeds' mass transit problems..? shhhhh! don't tell Sheffield

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

I get a feeling that some doubt that the tunnels exist! Wouldn't it be great though if they did and were found!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

jim

Post by jim »

I suspect that the tunnels do exist, but that they are actually the local entrance to one of the postulated ( is it all right to say that? ) wormholes in time and space that emanate from black holes. In that case, anyone entering such a tunnel wouldn't be able to tell us about it for obvious reasons.Could we arrange for said tunnel to have a Sheffield portal.........?

STICKS

Post by STICKS »

Hello thanks for the advice on how to use parts of the forum, we should all join a Leeds historic society and walk through all these tunnels that would be good .

tilly

Post by tilly »

I think i am right in saying the silver items used at Kirkstall Abbey were never found.They could be hidden in one of the many so called tunnels in the area so start digging.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

jim wrote: I suspect that the tunnels do exist, but that they are actually the local entrance to one of the postulated ( is it all right to say that? ) wormholes in time and space that emanate from black holes. In that case, anyone entering such a tunnel wouldn't be able to tell us about it for obvious reasons.Could we arrange for said tunnel to have a Sheffield portal.........? Sheffield already has serious time displacement issues - you are instantly transported back to the eighties if you go there...
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell