Leeds Railway Station's 'Lost World'

Places to explore
Mexico75

Post by Mexico75 »

Phill_dvsn wrote: Yeah but that's my point Si. When, where or how do we see her pics? Where are they? Do we need to go to a museum to see them? Gallery? Are they shared for all to see, a wide audience?Easily accesable? Just a thought but has anybody tried going out and buying the paper instead of whinging? As I'm sure you all know YEP just copy the articles directly out of the paper but rarely attach the images. If they did no one would buy it.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Read on and you'll find the answer is 'yes'.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: Read on and you'll find the answer is 'yes'. But not since we stopped needing something to put under the cat's breakfast plates.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

chameleon wrote: Cardiarms wrote: Read on and you'll find the answer is 'yes'. But not since we stopped needing something to put under the cat's breakfast plates. Haha lol
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Actually, hasn't the Leeds control been transferred to York IECC? So what is it used for now?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Hennie wrote: I worked as a trolley dolly some years ago, and was once sent to get some baskets from a store room under the station, it was accessed from a staircase near the bins on Platform 8, this is further on than the end of the admin block, previously discussed. The stairs went down at least 2 if not 3 storeys, and at the bottom, was the store room, but also some double doors to the left, not sure what was beyond them, as I didn't get chance to try the door. Hennie - it can take a little while for your post to appear if things are a little slow, I think you may have hit send a few times thinking nothing was happening - I've removed the extra copies of your post for youBut not all of them - where has the original gone!!! At least it's still in the quote above for people to see - sorry not sure what happened there, unless someone else was tidying too at the same time?

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

chameleon wrote: Hennie wrote: I worked as a trolley dolly some years ago, and was once sent to get some baskets from a store room under the station, it was accessed from a staircase near the bins on Platform 8, this is further on than the end of the admin block, previously discussed. The stairs went down at least 2 if not 3 storeys, and at the bottom, was the store room, but also some double doors to the left, not sure what was beyond them, as I didn't get chance to try the door. Hennie - it can take a little while for your post to appear if things are a little slow, I think you may have hit send a few times thinking nothing was happening - I've removed the extra copies of your post for youBut not all of them - where has the original gone!!! At least it's still in the quote above for people to see - sorry not sure what happened there, unless someone else was tidying too at the same time? Definitely all gone. The profile says 3 posts but the threads says uhurgh http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/Prof ... serID=2305
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tyke bhoy wrote: chameleon wrote: Hennie wrote: I worked as a trolley dolly some years ago, and was once sent to get some baskets from a store room under the station, it was accessed from a staircase near the bins on Platform 8, this is further on than the end of the admin block, previously discussed. The stairs went down at least 2 if not 3 storeys, and at the bottom, was the store room, but also some double doors to the left, not sure what was beyond them, as I didn't get chance to try the door. Hennie - it can take a little while for your post to appear if things are a little slow, I think you may have hit send a few times thinking nothing was happening - I've removed the extra copies of your post for youBut not all of them - where has the original gone!!! At least it's still in the quote above for people to see - sorry not sure what happened there, unless someone else was tidying too at the same time? Definitely all gone. The profile says 3 posts but the threads says uhurgh http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/Prof ... serID=2305 Yes there were 3, I removed the two duplicates to leave the first post ( having checked they were the same, added the note and, wuff, smoke and all that

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Well there's the evidence! There's a secret force trying to suppress the truth and protect the secrets of platfom 8.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: Well there's the evidence! There's a secret force trying to suppress the truth and protect the secrets of platfom 8. in the back-up, or under the Ford