Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
- Posts: 2886
- Joined: Thu 22 Mar, 2007 3:59 pm
- Location: The Far East (of Leeds...)
I had loads of badges in the 80's, in fact I had a jacket that was more badge than jacket.All sadly confined to the rubbish bin of time - wish i still had them now...
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell
- Posts: 2993
- Joined: Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:30 am
Hats Off wrote: Leeds Perm Wish I had that, my claim to fame, came up with that slogan as a tie breaker in a competition, came second, won £25!
- Posts: 3036
- Joined: Wed 21 Dec, 2011 1:28 pm
Shouldn't it be "Cheese"and you're smiling?
- chses.JPG (45.57 KiB) Viewed 1203 times