leeds general infirmary

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
big s

Post by big s »

a rarely seen view of the original gilbert scott building known as st pancras hidden behind office and ward partitions.
at least until the world stops going round.

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

NOWT to do with your thread Big S - but I see you have a Leeds United signature. It's a long shot, but did you once post regularly on the old "Marching On Together" forum, as "Big Si"?If not, then soz for the hijack...oops!
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

big s

Post by big s »

Scandy Bramley wrote: NOWT to do with your thread Big S - but I see you have a Leeds United signature. It's a long shot, but did you once post regularly on the old "Marching On Together" forum, as "Big Si"?If not, then soz for the hijack...oops! i go on mot but not as bigs or bigsi.yw+b is a clue.at a guess are you dane or from dk?

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

I think Location: Denmark is a bit of a giveaway on that He is originally from Leeds though (Bramley being a clue) and am sure he has said runs/helps run MOT, until HM's IR winds up the reason for it at least .
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

simonm

Post by simonm »

Aye, scandy lives in Denmark now, after a run in with the law over sheep worrying!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

What did her mother say????'BAAAAAAAAAA Not mint sauce?'Arry

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

simonm wrote: Aye, scandy lives in Denmark now, after a run in with the law over sheep worrying!! OOOH - slander!!! It weren't a sheep, it were a llama in leather. I only got caught cos my velcro gloves wouldn't come loose from her wool when the RSPCA turned up - so I couldn't do a runner
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

rikj

Post by rikj »

Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more!

big s

Post by big s »

rikj wrote: Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more! at last sanity in this mad world of lost mot souls.

simonm

Post by simonm »

big s wrote: rikj wrote: Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more! at last sanity in this mad world of lost mot souls. Wibble
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"