leeds general infirmary

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
big s
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby big s » Wed 04 Jul, 2007 9:29 pm

a rarely seen view of the original gilbert scott building known as st pancras hidden behind office and ward partitions.
at least until the world stops going round.
Scandy Bramley
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun 20 May, 2007 12:14 pm

Postby Scandy Bramley » Wed 04 Jul, 2007 10:04 pm

NOWT to do with your thread Big S - but I see you have a Leeds United signature. It's a long shot, but did you once post regularly on the old "Marching On Together" forum, as "Big Si"?If not, then soz for the hijack...oops!
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.
big s
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby big s » Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:04 pm

Scandy Bramley wrote: NOWT to do with your thread Big S - but I see you have a Leeds United signature. It's a long shot, but did you once post regularly on the old "Marching On Together" forum, as "Big Si"?If not, then soz for the hijack...oops! i go on mot but not as bigs or bigsi.yw+b is a clue.at a guess are you dane or from dk?
at least until the world stops going round.
User avatar
tyke bhoy
Posts: 2242
Joined: Wed 21 Feb, 2007 4:48 am
Location: Leeds/Wakefield
Contact:

Postby tyke bhoy » Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:15 pm

I think Location: Denmark is a bit of a giveaway on that He is originally from Leeds though (Bramley being a clue) and am sure he has said runs/helps run MOT, until HM's IR winds up the reason for it at least .
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

simonm
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sat 19 May, 2007 5:34 pm

Postby simonm » Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:37 am

Aye, scandy lives in Denmark now, after a run in with the law over sheep worrying!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"
arry_awk
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed 30 May, 2007 11:22 am

Postby arry_awk » Thu 05 Jul, 2007 5:22 pm

What did her mother say????'BAAAAAAAAAA Not mint sauce?'Arry
Scandy Bramley
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun 20 May, 2007 12:14 pm

Postby Scandy Bramley » Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:40 pm

simonm wrote: Aye, scandy lives in Denmark now, after a run in with the law over sheep worrying!! OOOH - slander!!! It weren't a sheep, it were a llama in leather. I only got caught cos my velcro gloves wouldn't come loose from her wool when the RSPCA turned up - so I couldn't do a runner
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.
rikj
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue 20 Feb, 2007 4:59 pm

Postby rikj » Fri 06 Jul, 2007 12:10 am

Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more!

big s
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby big s » Fri 06 Jul, 2007 12:34 am

rikj wrote: Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more! at last sanity in this mad world of lost mot souls.
at least until the world stops going round.
simonm
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sat 19 May, 2007 5:34 pm

Postby simonm » Fri 06 Jul, 2007 12:58 am

big s wrote: rikj wrote: Cheers for the pic big s, there must be all sorts of stuff hidden away in buildings in Leeds. Let us know if you come across any more! at last sanity in this mad world of lost mot souls. Wibble
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests