Leeds First White Cloth Hall: public consulted on revamp

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
Leodian

Re: Leeds First White Cloth Hall: public consulted on revamp

Post by Leodian »

I've attached a photo of the First White Cloth Hall (FWCH) ongoing development that I took on March 23 2021 from the Crown Street Car Park. I did not take any photos from the Kirkgate frontage as security fencing and vehicles made it difficult to get reasonable photos.
I shall put 3 photos in my next post that I took from Crown Street Car Park that show some of the many differing types of old to new bricks at or immediately adjoining the FWCH work.
FirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021..jpg
FirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021..jpg (140.23 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

These are 3 photos that I took of the First White Cloth Hall (FWCH) development from the Crown Street Car Park on March 23 2021. The photos show bricks from old to new at the FWCH work with at least all immediately at or adjoining the work.
There are some intriguing variations in brick types! I wonder how old the wood bits are in the second photo? The third photo shows an interesting mix of very old and very new bricks!
PS. To take the photos I held my small camera up against meshed fencing and hoped for the best!
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(1)..jpg
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(1)..jpg (206.48 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(2)..jpg
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(2)..jpg (211.91 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(3)..jpg
VariousOldBricksFirstWhiteClothHallDevelopmentFromCrownStreetCarParkLeedsMarch232021(3)..jpg (185.08 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Some photo's here from the architects, click on photo's to emlarge

https://twitter.com/Grant_Prescott/stat ... 0921540611