Where and What No. 10

How well do you know Leeds?
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

drapesy wrote: If no-one objects I'll give a clue or two if no-one gets this in a few days. please do,i know this FISH very well indeed,but i can't put my FINGER on it! (clever that !)
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Ok - I'll say 2 things about this:1. I could have put this pic on another Secret Leeds Thread - the most popular thread there is to be exact.2. try to work out what the 'Sea Creature' is supposed to be (I suspect it's been designed by someone who's never seen the real thing!!!)
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

stevief

Post by stevief »

I've taken some time to mullet over and couldn't let this one skate away,the tench-ion has been building so I'll have a dab.I could be the sole victor but I don't want people brisling with my puns.If I carp on much further I'm sure to flounder.Is it one of the buildings on Fish Street? The old Edwardes perhaps...By the way,good pic.drapesy,you're some snapper(groan!)

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Kirkstall Road??

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Would it help us if we guessed what the creature is first? A dolphin, a mermaid, my old headmistress immortalised?

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Is it the Fishermans Hut on East Street?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

carrotol wrote: Would it help us if we guessed what the creature is first? A dolphin, a mermaid, my old headmistress immortalised? You've got it Carrotol - a Dolphin - so not a fish at all - I love all the puns though!!! Location- wise you're very very hot Stevief
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

The ship inn maybe of Briggate

LS1

Post by LS1 »

The ship inn maybe of Briggate

LS1

Post by LS1 »

The old Dolphin inn on Vicar Lane!