Viewed from NW

How well do you know Leeds?
jim

Post by jim »

[quotenick="uncle mick"] Jogon wrote: .johnny39~ they slept on top didn't they?Underneath the .......................     Archers?

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Tasa wrote: I'm not sure how to do the white text but there is a code to turn text white, then someone has to highlight it to see the words Test is this in white? highlight this rowIt was done by using the bb code colour value="FFFFFF"which should be enclosed in square brackets [] before your text and at the end of the text/colour again in square brackets.Help didn't list white or black 000000 so it looks like you can use aby Hexedecimal combo of Red Green and Bluecolor value="FF0000" Redcolor value="00FF00" green color value="0000ff"] blueThen there is each combo of two color value="FFFF00" yellowcolor value="00FFff" cyancolor value="ff00ff" magentaand testing color value="333333" ????        
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

[quotenick="jim"] uncle mick wrote: Jogon wrote: .johnny39~ they slept on top didn't they?Underneath the .......................     Archers? JimSpot on.It is the Seven Archers of old Adel Woods.

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Jogon wrote: TasaSorry to spoil it:- it's a play with actors!All these years you thought you were tuning in to a documentary.., bless.johnny39~ they slept on top didn't they?[ps overcaste, squally showers, heavy at times, how coastals] Jogon - Dogger/Humber, mainly overcast following heavy overnight rain (welcome), first for a couple of months. Wind now moderated.
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Nice one johnnyMrs J bought got me an ace B'day prez this year. I know them off by heart but never knew where they were, do now 'north utsire & south utsire'..http://www.msmugs.com/index.php/gs253-s ... isles.html    

BarFly

Post by BarFly »

If you look at Street View you can see that the arches of the Kirkstall Viaduct look awfully similar, though they do lack the bolts: http://goo.gl/maps/iW5kY

Tasa

Post by Tasa »

tyke bhoy wrote: Tasa wrote: I'm not sure how to do the white text but there is a code to turn text white, then someone has to highlight it to see the words Test is this in white? highlight this row         Thank you tyke bhoy!That takes me back to the days of my BBC 32K Micro computer and copy-typing entire programs line by line from magazines - I knew it was possible to do it but couldn't remember how     

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Tasa wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: Tasa wrote: I'm not sure how to do the white text but there is a code to turn text white, then someone has to highlight it to see the words Test is this in white? highlight this row         Thank you tyke bhoy!That takes me back to the days of my BBC 32K Micro computer and copy-typing entire programs line by line from magazines - I knew it was possible to do it but couldn't remember how      It will likely seem amazing now to many that in order to run programs you had to hand type out the often numerous lines of code taking ages, often finding it did not run and on checking your typing you would find you had used say an O when it should have a 0. It all seems a life time ago now! Great fun in order to get such as a simple version of Pong (I think that was its name). All saved on floppy discs that each held an unbelievably large 1.4 MB!     
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.