TV Producer requires help with Follyfoot Farm programme

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
productioncompany

Post by productioncompany »

Hi there, I'm currently researching a series of TV programmes for ITV Yorkshire and TTTV on locations that have been used in famous TV dramas and Films. One of which is Follyfoot Farm - and I'm hoping that some of you Follyfoot fans may be able to help! I'm desperatly searching for the following: Information on exactly where Follyfoot Farm was shot People who may have been involved in anyway shape or form in the Filming of the programmes - Were you an extra? Did you feature in the programmes? Did you work with the horses? Did you cater for the stars, provide accomodation, Build the set or did you simply enjoy going along and watching the filming etc etc! Are you a superfan who lives in the area? The series is about the people who lived, worked or had an involvement in the Shooting I'd be really interested to hear from creator of this website also (Couldn't find a way to contact you other than posting!) If you think you fit the bill then I'd be pleased to hear from you [email protected] (NOTE NOT .COM!) Mail me your involvement and your telephone number and I look forward to hearing your stories! Please mail me rather than post an answer on the forum Kindest regards Georgina Georgina Kiedrowski Really Good Productions

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Rather surprising that these companies do not already have such information readily to hand for their works....Try researching through the history of what has gone before on this site and you will find the answers to a few of tyour questions.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Is there a fee for this?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

I think wiggy is the lord and master of Follyfoot
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

LS1 wrote: Is there a fee for this? There is for someone.....

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

cnosni wrote: I think wiggy is the lord and master of Follyfoot i'm saying diddley,i thought it was harrogate way...turns out it was more harrogate road.....tip!..search other threads....there is a map with an exact spot......down in the meadow,where the wind blows free....etc....etc....
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

found it....go to general chat and search follyfoot....................then say thank you david.....xx
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

wiggy wrote: found it....go to general chat and search follyfoot....................then say thank you david.....xx One would think a serious researcher might have thought of doing this themselves before posting, eh wiggy?

buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

Try http://www.follyfoot.co.uk plenty of info on the filming locations on that site.        
Attachments
__TFMF_druxpm551mgyl4jdtozwrjma_f106db3a-3abe-41d0-a785-2c0e9a4b2ae7_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_druxpm551mgyl4jdtozwrjma_f106db3a-3abe-41d0-a785-2c0e9a4b2ae7_0_main.jpg (66.59 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

Croggy

Post by Croggy »

Quote: I'd be really interested to hear from creator of this website also (Couldn't find a way to contact you other than posting!) The 'Contact Us' on the menu bar could be a clue do ya think?