Debenhams Leeds

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Jann

Debenhams Leeds

Post by Jann »

I just read that Debenhams store Leeds may not become students flats now and Flannels what to redevelop the building into a retail space also housing a gym and coffee shop perhaps, Flannels want to use the whole 6 floors of the building if approved so time will tell no doubt

Leodian

Re: Debenhams Leeds

Post by Leodian »

Jann wrote:
Tue 25 Apr, 2023 6:17 pm
I just read that Debenhams store Leeds may not become students flats now and Flannels what to redevelop the building into a retail space also housing a gym and coffee shop perhaps, Flannels want to use the whole 6 floors of the building if approved so time will tell no doubt
Hi Jann :). That's very interesting. I wonder if the developers suddenly baulked at the prospect of yet more flats (luxury apartments!) for students. It will though be interesting to see what finally happens at what is a very large space. I wonder if there will be some private apartments in addition to such as a possible gym and coffee shop.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Jann

Re: Debenhams Leeds

Post by Jann »

Hi Leodian, on info I read about Debenhams it didn’t mention about students flats been part of this site, I did read that some buildings on Burley Place are going to be demolished once they are empty and student flats will be built there