Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Just another quick enquiry - sorry if its been answered before - but what is the best time to turn up ??, roughly of course.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

liits

Post by liits »

well if Steve Jones says he has the room from 6pm, I'm gonna be there at 6.01 and get the full value!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

liits wrote: well if Steve Jones says he has the room from 6pm, I'm gonna be there at 6.01 and get the full value! dead right<LOL>.i will be in the pub for 6.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

String o' beads

Re: Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Post by String o' beads »

I understand that congratulations are in order to cnosni who won my wickedly secretleedsy quiz.

I hope I didn't make it too difficult and that attendees enjoyed it.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

cnosni did indeed scoop the prize (honour, etc) in the SL pub quiz. A resounding score of 15 out of 42, comprehensively beating the competition. I managed about 7 or 8 :oops:
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Croggy1
Site Admin

Post by Croggy1 »

Thanks for organising the quiz, Geordie. I could have won (if I'd known all the answers!) :lol: I think the Quarry Hill question was the killer for us. Should have made some educated guesses for that one. Still we made double figures (just) on the quiz.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

If anyone's interested I can post the questions and answers here?

ETA: Or I could start a new thread and those who weren't at the Adelphi can have a bash. Won't be able to prevent googling though. :geek:

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

At last I can thank everyone who came on the 17th!
csosni won the quiz.Out of a possible 42 points he got 15!
this says something about how hatd the quiz was or the intelligence of the participants,I'm not sure which :D
great to see Blakey although didn't speak to him much being fascinated by Ken's stories.
Have to arrange another although not perhaps in the same venue although the room and beer were fine.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

TABBYCAT

Post by TABBYCAT »

A great night and nice to catch up with my old workmate Tilly and former "mentor" Jim, as well as seeing new faces.

PS Chris only got 15 by cheating :lol:

tilly

Post by tilly »

What a good night we had nice to put names to faces, and the quiz what can i say.we did not do very well but thats only because we did not know the answers.He He.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.