Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Quiz sent. Steve please let me know if it came through okay.And can I suggest someone takes some paper and pencils? Good luck and enjoy.

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

I will attend to the paper and pencils.

Uno Hoo

Post by Uno Hoo »

Sorry to miss this. I'm on holiday overseas. Have a great night. UH
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy Piety nor all thy Wit can call it back to cancel half a Line, nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Hi Blakey hope this gets to you did you see see my post on bottom of page one of this thread re lift to Secret Leeds meeting.?
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

I'd like to come if my finances permit as I've never been to any of the Secret Leeds parties before so it would be nice to put a face to some names. What sort of time will this be starting? Also is there anyone bringing any ipads or anything? Or maybe we could have a big screen so folks can display photos on memory cards I dunno? I'm always a bit reserved about coming to stuff like this as even though I've been a member of the forum for a few years now I'm paranoid that cos I dont really know anyone that I'm gonna end up sat in a corner on my own crying into my pint glass... boo hoo!
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Don't know about ipads, but I'm bringing paper and pencils for the quiz.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

tilly wrote: Hi Blakey hope this gets to you did you see see my post on bottom of page one of this thread re lift to Secret Leeds meeting.? Hi tilley - A very kind offer indeed if you're sure its not out of your way at all.    Depends of course on whether my medical problem allows the visit, but on that more nearer the time of course.Once again, many thanks and I could meet you anywhere convenient in this area to save you undue trouble
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

ArmleyLass47 wrote: I would love to come along so will do my best to see if I can manage it.Sounds a good evening.Hope to see everyone on the 17th. Special day for me as I gave birthdecades ago on that date lol. Will let you know nearer the date as I have to travel and get a hotel.Thanks for arranging it Steve. Good on yer (PS sorry for a late return posting but i am on night shifts at the moment so im well out of kilter with SL)
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

jonleeds wrote: I'd like to come if my finances permit as I've never been to any of the Secret Leeds parties before so it would be nice to put a face to some names. What sort of time will this be starting? Also is there anyone bringing any ipads or anything? Or maybe we could have a big screen so folks can display photos on memory cards I dunno? I'm always a bit reserved about coming to stuff like this as even though I've been a member of the forum for a few years now I'm paranoid that cos I dont really know anyone that I'm gonna end up sat in a corner on my own crying into my pint glass... boo hoo! Yes Jon, please come along.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Geordie-exile wrote: tilly wrote: Hi Geordie exile what gender do you want?He He. He he would be good ta. Or just one he would suffice. I'm not greedy. Right then. Any [serious!] objections to Jonesy as quiz master, or to put it another way, as MY proxy glamorous assistant? If I don't hear by 11pm tonight I'll email the quiz to him.Enjoy! Damn, too late.