Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Following a suggestion by Dogdukes,this thread is solely for people to indicate YES or No if they are going to the Secret Leeds Party at the Adelphi Hotel on Friday 17th OcotoberPlease note there is NO ticket price.If people feel like giving me a donation towards the room hire that will be fine but it not obligatory ,the whole point is to get together and swap stories ,information etc,plus finally see what peope really look like<LOL>.car Parking is nearby and there are hotels within walking distance e.g Malmaison,Travel LodgeWe are in the upstairs function room.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Me
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Count me in please.

jdbythesea

Post by jdbythesea »

Sorry, but I can't make it.

liits

Post by liits »

I'll be there.

jim

Post by jim »

I will be there.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Me too.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

No can do unfortunately. But I'll browse this board and Leodis all that evening so that I can be there in spirit. Oh-and I'll have a few beers too. Actually, if I get time, I might do a secretleeds quiz and send it to dsco. Would any of you enjoy that?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Geordie-exile wrote: No can do unfortunately. But I'll browse this board and Leodis all that evening so that I can be there in spirit. Oh-and I'll have a few beers too. Actually, if I get time, I might do a secretleeds quiz and send it to dsco. Would any of you enjoy that? That is a great idea, but make sure you email me the answers so i can beat Jonesy
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Croggy1
Site Admin

Post by Croggy1 »

Quiz sounds good to me (not that I'll know any answers!)I'll be there.