Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

jonleeds wrote: cnosni wrote: jonleeds wrote: Maybe we could have examples of classic SL discussions to circulate and get all nostalgic over, ie, "remember when you called me a (edited for content), and so on...? Also will there be a table with merchandise for sale and Duncan could sign autographs? Why so negative Jon. You are a member of SL the same as anyone else, but on the whole everyone gets on so why this negativity? Thats just my warped sense of humour, I didnt mean it to sound negative. Glad to hear that Jon    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Just to remind people.6-11 in the upstairs function room.no tickets,just turn up and introduce yourself.those of you with SL badges might want to wear them for the benefit of newcomers.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I have now got the updated quiz questions from Geordie-Exile (which are quite tricky in parts and relate to Secret Leeds topics so start genning up now<G>).All set for the 17th.    
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

warringtonrhino

Post by warringtonrhino »

I will not be drinking alcohol, cos I need to drive home to Warrington.That means there will be a sober driver with 4 empty seats, should anyone require a free taxi home.Distance doesn't matter, I need to get back to Warrington for Monday lunchtimeMy registration number is J 666 KVC which gets you noticed!Can anyone contribute a question for the quiz?

j.c.d.

Post by j.c.d. »

That's a good offer, if you decide to kip the night there are some very cheap hotels at the weekend down by the Palace pub, Ibis etc. members would point them out if you were interested. My number plate is also a J.......... J.8.D.L.Y.                                             have a good time Regards

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

I'm not sure where my SL badge is but I do have a fridge magnet from the last do. Might be tricky getting the fridge freezer up the stairs though.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

mhoulden wrote: I'm not sure where my SL badge is but I do have a fridge magnet from the last do. Might be tricky getting the fridge freezer up the stairs though. Even harder to get it back down after a few sherberts
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Croggy1
Site Admin

Post by Croggy1 »

cnosni wrote: mhoulden wrote: I'm not sure where my SL badge is but I do have a fridge magnet from the last do. Might be tricky getting the fridge freezer up the stairs though. Even harder to get it back down after a few sherberts Surely getting it down stairs will be easy - the landing at the bottom could be a problem for the fridge though!

j.c.d.

Post by j.c.d. »

error sorry.    

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Just a quick message before the site goes down to remind folk about the birthday bash on Friday 17th October at The Adelphi. I might even bake a cherry cake to celebrate the occasion!