Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
warringtonrhino

Re: Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Post by warringtonrhino »

I am Dyslectic and have difficulty reading/understanding complex notices.
Typically my wife does the parking payment tickets, and we make every effort to pay the correct amount.
Julie was not able to come with me to the Secret Leeds party so, to help, she looked on the google street view to see if there were any clues.
The sign says, ''after 6pm -no charge'' so she assured me that I did not need to read the sign, or pay for a ticket.
Leeds City Council have obviously changed the parking charges since the google photos were taken.
so despite my best efforts, what should have been a £2 parking fee has cost me a £25 parking fine.
The party was fantastic, and it was great to meet some of the faces behind the user names, and (some of) the Wilsons pies made it back to Warrington ;)

tilly

Re: Adelphi Secret Leeds Party 17h October

Post by tilly »

Sorry to here about your parking problem thats Leeds City Council for you they will get every penny they can why should you have to pay to park after six o'clock at night. Its no wonder people like me dont go into the center, glad you could make it it was nice to see you i hope it did not spoil your visit.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.