Jogon?

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
tyke bhoy

Re: Jogon?

Post by tyke bhoy »

Its possible he has posted since but this is his last post on the last thread I remember him posting on
http://www.secretleeds.com/viewtopic.ph ... 84#p108784
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tyke bhoy wrote:
barnie wrote:I too miss Jogon, but am also missing jonleeds. Any idea where he has got to?
Has he posted since the Adelphi "Birthday Party"? He was a little ahem "abrasive" on the thread leading up to it. Did he attend?
Well i did take him to task over some of his comments leading up to the "Do" but he assured me that it was just his sense of humour.
Sometimes a particular sense of humour doesnt always come across well on t'interweb.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

jim

Post by jim »

Expropriating and retaining an existing site name for PD's own use tells its own tale.

buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

Well this just about sums it all up, and just shows what a control freak Davison really is :twisted:
Attachments
Davison quip.JPG
Davison quip.JPG (77.11 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Just to declare an interest, I'm the RP in the thread. I don't think other users know that he edits what they can see.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Cardi, surely those with even half a brain cell must realise that content is controlled almost as much as search engine results in China and any media from North Korea. I'd edit your post too or like me you will find yourself removed from the FBG
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

jim

Post by jim »

Goose that laid the golden egg? Goose certainly, but more of a cuckoo in the nest. No-one killed him, he was asked to be better behaved more than once, and eventually shot himself in the foot. He appears not to be aware that he is behaving like Dr Goebbels over far more innocuous "crimes" than those he committed on this site himself.

Currently he is making efforts to remove any pictures he left on SL before his departure, apparently not realising that he leaves an enormous trail of Toys out of Pram evidence. He is also bragging about this on his popular FB SL2 site. Truth will out.

Happy Valley

Post by Happy Valley »

I looked at that Facebook group before Duncan took over full ownership of Secret Leeds and decided it wasn’t for me, and that I would rather just wait for the real forum to come back online when Duncan had fixed it. I’m glad I did now after reading some of the posts made about it on here.

I was still an unregistered lurker the night he disgraced himself on the forum and resigned as a Secret Leeds moderator. It wasn’t a pleasant evening on here that night, with him registering fake accounts, post tampering and threads appearing after being locked and removed, and then disappearing again after he had had the last word on threads that other moderators had previously closed and called for peace lines to be drawn. I’m really glad that Duncan didn’t ask him to become a moderator again after fixing all the problems that shut down the old website, which is why I personally think he probably eventually showed his true colours again and ended up getting banned.

Ignore my low post count I’m not a new Secret Leeds member. I lost my old log in (morleyhall) during the switch to the new forum (my fault for not checking I could still access my old email address) before it was too late. After only 56 posts as morleyhall it really wasn’t worth bothering a busy Duncan to move my old posts over to my new user name. I doubt any of you had started to wonder where I was, but just in case I’m still here with a new user name that probably reflects better where I live in the Calder Valley now instead of the building in Morley where I was born, and I haven’t jumped ship to the closed shop Facebook group.

New members don’t get the new PM function, so I can’t contact jonleeds to check that he is ok which is why I posted the Hungarian Air Force thread really. Could I ask one of the moderators to send him a PM or email please. I know he did have an email address on his profile on the old forum, but the old non private email addresses have disappeared from member profiles since the switch to the new forum.

liits

Post by liits »

buffaloskinner wrote:Well this just about sums it all up, and just shows what a control freak Davison really is :twisted:

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Right my "two penneth" There are two sides to every story, what I find wrong with this forum is that there is no or hardly any moderation in evidence regarding linking threads together.

Some of you might say that Phill is a "control freak" but there is no duplication on SL2 regarding threads as he vets them before they are allowed to go online so the threads are together

What I did find disappointing with Phill was him deleting photos from this website