Good Conversation, anyone up for it?

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Yinka

Post by Yinka »

Does anyone fancy getting together with a few interesting people for some lively thought provoking conversation? Certainly a change from my the usual drinking past time.I'm just wondering because I'm keen to find a small group of people who might, like me be interested in meeting up, say once a month for a natter about 'stuff' to get the brain juices working, to inspire, to provoke thought, to have a bit of a laugh, and to keep it fun most importantly. A very relaxed affair over coffee or brunch.Something slightly 'quirky' to add to the busy social calendars we all seem to keep these days.Is there anyone else out there in Leeds like me for whom this sounds vaguely interesting and something worth experimenting with? Worth getting out of bed for on a Sunday perhaps - brunch time?

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Dunno about Brunch...mention a couple of pints... that sounds more up my street :-)
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/