Lords of the Flies

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

arry awk wrote: Yes,Munki Lad. How about; 'What's happened to Carrotol??'I've asked you twice by email over the past two months,but got no reply. She had been in dock last time she postedbut nothing up since. Mystery? Good call Arry,i wonder if she's OK
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Si wrote: I can't find it. Someone broke me glasses... I hope,for your sake,they werent full of Tetleys!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

munki

Post by munki »

arry awk wrote: Yes,Munki Lad. How about; 'What's happened to Carrotol??'I've asked you twice by email over the past two months,but got no reply. She had been in dock last time she postedbut nothing up since. Mystery? Sorry for not responding, 'Arry. It is a considerate request from you but I can't really use the information that we hold to send carrotol & unsolicited email... however good & kind the reasons may be. Let's just hope that she's OK.If you're reading, Carrotol, say 'Hello'!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

OK sorri Munki.and hope she's still keeping tabs on us!Miss her 'input' a lot on here.CheersArry