Lords of the Flies

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

With the absence of DSCO and Munki,does this mean that we are now all left on our own,on the island of Secret Leeds?And if we are all alone,what will happen?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

cnosni wrote: With the absence of DSCO and Munki,does this mean that we are now all left on our own,on the island of Secret Leeds?And if we are all alone,what will happen? YOU WILL READ UP PROPER ON THE MONKS OF K.A....THEN SEE THEY WERE NOT A PEACEFUL LOT.....BUT A GANG OF RETIRED RAMBO'S!!!!........how are you mate????
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

wiggy wrote: cnosni wrote: With the absence of DSCO and Munki,does this mean that we are now all left on our own,on the island of Secret Leeds?And if we are all alone,what will happen? YOU WILL READ UP PROPER ON THE MONKS OF K.A....THEN SEE THEY WERE NOT A PEACEFUL LOT.....BUT A GANG OF RETIRED RAMBO'S!!!!........how are you mate???? I thought you died on the Skulls thread,sort of internet suicide.Im greta now ive had my gall bladder removed,i can eat a full blown Ruby Murray without being taken by ambulance to Jimmies at 2 in the morning,just after id got off to sleep as well.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

cnosni wrote: wiggy wrote: cnosni wrote: With the absence of DSCO and Munki,does this mean that we are now all left on our own,on the island of Secret Leeds?And if we are all alone,what will happen? YOU WILL READ UP PROPER ON THE MONKS OF K.A....THEN SEE THEY WERE NOT A PEACEFUL LOT.....BUT A GANG OF RETIRED RAMBO'S!!!!........how are you mate???? I thought you died on the Skulls thread,sort of internet suicide.Im greta now ive had my gall bladder removed,i can eat a full blown Ruby Murray without being taken by ambulance to Jimmies at 2 in the morning,just after id got off to sleep as well. just telling my youngest earlier (18....scarey as 'ell innit!)...korma!....its like wearthers,grunting when you bend down and classical music.......it just sort of creeps up on you!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Si

Post by Si »

cnosni wrote: With the absence of DSCO and Munki,does this mean that we are now all left on our own,on the island of Secret Leeds? Yeah, where the [edited for content] are they???(That might bring 'em back!)    

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Do I smell a mutiny lol
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I just hope that, like me, all the above were holding the conch shell whilst posting.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Si

Post by Si »

I can't find it. Someone broke me glasses...

munki

Post by munki »

Absence? I'm still reading, enjoying. I'm not sure you guys need my input anymore. I'm just learning from you now!x In fact, I might start a new thread...
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Yes,Munki Lad. How about; 'What's happened to Carrotol??'I've asked you twice by email over the past two months,but got no reply. She had been in dock last time she postedbut nothing up since. Mystery?