CALENDAR

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
jdncoke

Post by jdncoke »

I remember Simon Welfare, he and his wife lived next door to us at Scholes in the early 70s. He used to be in the navy and gave me his officers cap. His wife was a babe, and should of been on TV, from what I remember ,even though I was only about 14. Harry and Judith used to come into the Flying Pizza when I worked there. My mum always said they were a lovely couple.

jdncoke

Post by jdncoke »

I remember Simon Welfare, he and his wife lived next door to us at Scholes in the early 70s. He used to be in the navy and gave me his officers cap. His wife was a babe, and should of been on TV, from what I remember ,even though I was only about 14. Harry and Judith used to come into the Flying Pizza when I worked there. My mum always said they were a lovely couple.

jdncoke

Post by jdncoke »

Oops double post sorry

Si

Post by Si »

I think Christine Talbot is stalking me! I've bumped into her at, among other places, York Races, Ikea, Waterstones and Harewood House!I made a film about the proposed East Leeds supertram with Harry Gration as presenter in the 80s.In 1977 I met Ken Cooper (remember him?) shooting a piece about a derelict house on the Duchy Estate in Harrogate.I also went to school with Kathryn Apanowicz (Richard Whiteley's better half) in Pudsey.