Happy Day

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

dsco wrote: Happy day indeed! With its slightly odd and changeable weather... tis Spring though I suppose.I've not been posting much as I've been 'pruning' the site of some of its more 'off topic' debates... still clearing up from recent storms Hadn't even seen the palaver in the fforde greene thread until today. Ooft! S'all gone now though Anyway - happy birthday to all the lucky celebrants, chin chin.dsco Told you we'd had a fun week in many ways Duncan! Hope you managed to recycle some of the stuff though, shame to loose all the interesting bits (and have to start again.....!).

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Happy birthday to all who qualify and especially to our SL star!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

chameleon wrote: No one seems to want to post today - either that or everyone's braving the threatened snow and gone out on a field trip!Just to lighten things a little, it' someone's birthday today. Not going to embarrass by saying who but next year he 'comes of age' and will have the answer to, 'Life, the universe and everything'.There's a little mystery for you! its my other half's birthday today as-well chameleon (all 37yrs bless her) she's had me in the garden trying to take a photo of her and the falling snow flakes madness just madness lolshe recons its the first time in 37 yrs its snowed on this date?can the other SL birthdayee confirm this??
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

On no. How do we make smilie blush lol No I can't say I've ever known it snow on this day either!! BRRRR
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: chameleon wrote: No one seems to want to post today - either that or everyone's braving the threatened snow and gone out on a field trip!Just to lighten things a little, it' someone's birthday today. Not going to embarrass by saying who but next year he 'comes of age' and will have the answer to, 'Life, the universe and everything'.There's a little mystery for you! its my other half's birthday today as-well chameleon (all 37yrs bless her) she's had me in the garden trying to take a photo of her and the falling snow flakes madness just madness lolshe recons its the first time in 37 yrs its snowed on this date?can the other SL birthdayee confirm this?? Braver man than most if you argue with the words of the wise one Brandy!I do remember snow around one Easter when all my dafodills disapeared in the deep white stuff for a couplke of days though!And happy birthday to Mrs Brandy of course, join ****** in a cream bun!

munki

Post by munki »

Well, I only know of one birthday today, & I'll pass on my specific best wishes by another medium, so as not to give things away. But, Happy Birthday from me to all Celebrants this snowy April Day. Feels like the whole of Leeds has been asleep today... & I haven't quite been able to wake up myself.Yawn.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

fevlad

Post by fevlad »

been at the rugger all afternoon and eveningfeatherstone rovers versus leigh centurions
I went down to the crossroads and got down on my knees

munki

Post by munki »

Good game?    
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

munki wrote: Well, I only know of one birthday today, & I'll pass on my specific best wishes by another medium, so as not to give things away. But, Happy Birthday from me to all Celebrants this snowy April Day. Feels like the whole of Leeds has been asleep today... & I haven't quite been able to wake up myself.Yawn. (and I suspect you have probably got the right one munki )

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: Are you on the 'Level' chameleon? Yup, it's someones birthday on here today, the clues are there for all to find, those that do - will know, those that don't - won't and a secret it will stay! Ah. My attempt at punning on your age clue in the first post was obviously a failure. It must be 'Running in the Family'. Many happy returns all!