West Leeds Gateway area action plan

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
simonm

Post by simonm »

Further to my post on "you pay your rent where?" I would like to ask each and every person who may fall in to the area of West Leeds to take a look at this! It's in your interests to do so and if you don't, don't whinge when something you don't like happens.Leeds city council is consulting on the preferred options of West Leeds Gateway, up to the 8th April. The preferred options and supporting doccuments are available for inspection at the following locations:Developmet enquiry team, Leonardo buildings, 2 Rossington Street, LS2 8HDCentral library, calverly street, LS1 3ABArmley library / ons stop centre.You can also take a look and download the documents online at www.leeds.gov.uk/ldf and follow the links for the Local Development FrameworkYou should be completing the questionaires and submitting them no later than 5PM on the 8th April.Some of the proposals are quite radical and, understandably, getting up the noses of residents. Some are really for the better, you lot decide and please don't just sit back, have your say, whatever it may be!! Admin, this isn't a LCC bashing, but an open invitation to the consultaton of the preferred options. Hope you don't mind me using the forum in this way, appologies if i have overstepped the mark! Thanks.     
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

simonm

Post by simonm »

hoof
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Mork of Ork

Post by Mork of Ork »

I've never heard of this but I live in West Leeds (Bramley) so, what's it all about?

simonm

Post by simonm »

Mork of Ork wrote: I've never heard of this but I live in West Leeds (Bramley) so, what's it all about? Rather than me try to explain where it extends and what it covers. It might be a good idea for you to visit the various loctions above to see for yourself.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

simonm wrote: Admin, this isn't a LCC bashing, but an open invitation to the consultaton of the preferred options. Hope you don't mind me using the forum in this way, appologies if i have overstepped the mark! Thanks.     Not at all Simon, seems very appropriate for General Chat - munki tends to post this kind of stuff in here too.Cyberdemocracy in action yeah? dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Cheers. So, for anyone in the West Leeds area that this proposed action plan affects. You only have one more week to put your feelings to the council. Please visit one of the various aforementioned areas to log your feelings. It's no good sitting back and whinging when it happens. HAVE YOUR SAY PLEASE, it does count!!!!!! Thanks