Volunteers required for SL mission!

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chemimike

Post by chemimike »

I thought I was, but realise now I came back onto the main site. . I went onto the link Duncan sent me. This gave one active thread, but when I clicked on it it just had a load of little boxes under "Legend", but no button to post , and thus no possibility of attaching anything to post. I messed around and got onto this thread. Don't know why k could not post anything

BarFly

Post by BarFly »

Ah, yes, it's a bit confusing. You likely have to log in to the test site separately in order to post on it.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

I cant see any pictures in the thread above..?
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi everybody, there aren't supposed to be any pictures in the thread above - we're trying out the image uploader on a test version of the forums before I install it on the live site. It seems to be going fine for most folk (other than Mike!) so I'm going to get it set up this week at some point.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

BarFly wrote: Ah, yes, it's a bit confusing. You likely have to log in to the test site separately in order to post on it. If it's a bit confusing I'll not bother as if it's in any way "techie" I'll not understand it!
ex-Armley lad