Timeout expired message on Active Threads link

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
WiggyDiggy

Post by WiggyDiggy »

Hi,When I click the Active Threads link I get a "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding." message.If I choose individual forums, they loads but slowly.Is this a new fault, or just me?

tilly

Post by tilly »

WiggyDiggy wrote: Hi,When I click the Active Threads link I get a "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding." message.If I choose individual forums, they loads but slowly.Is this a new fault, or just me? Hi Wiggy Diggy Its not you its a problem with the new server DSCO is trying to sort it out so its in good hands.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

I am indeed aware of this issue and am doing my best to resolve it... Don't hold yer breath though
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Don't be tempted to blow the ad revenue on fast cars.1/3 for server, 1/3 put aside for tax, 1/3 for high living

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Jogon wrote: Don't be tempted to blow the ad revenue on fast cars.1/3 for server, 1/3 put aside for tax, 1/3 for high living Any adverts are ok on S.L apart from walking sticks and pink lotion Duncan.
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

WiggyDiggy

Post by WiggyDiggy »

Ah its working again - keep up the good work peeps!

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

the whole site is strange and slow 28.2 @ 1537

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

active links seems to be working fine now so congratulations to Duncan again!
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

tilly

Post by tilly »

Steve Jones wrote: active links seems to be working fine now so congratulations to Duncan again! Same here Steve im keeping my fingers crossed thanks from me has well Duncan.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

jim

Post by jim »

"Active Threads" timeout expired message back again.