Secret Leeds Night out again?

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
purplezulu

Post by purplezulu »

Well I'm a total newcomer to this site, hopefully I might make it to the next meeting...After reading the 'lost pubs' and 'skulls' threads from end to end (it's been very slow at work) I feel like I know a lot of you already From the sounds of it I was very likely in The Palace when some S.L. members heard about the closure (temporary as it turned out thank heavens) of the Duck and Drake. I remember the shock and dismay as the news went round. Small world
Better a 'sinner' than a hypocrite

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Sorry I couldn't make it ladsWorld war three round at our house last night(dont ask)buti will definitely try and make the pre xmas SL pint though.
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

electricaldave

Post by electricaldave »

Sorry I didn't make it, ended up with a vet emergency, huge bill and very late last night a bad outcome.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

electricaldave wrote: Sorry I didn't make it, ended up with a vet emergency, huge bill and very late last night a bad outcome. Sorry to hear that Dave - understand well. Strange how these critters can become so part of the household and family.The last mog we lost (rat poisson from neighbouring...somewhere) at least had some luxury in her last hours - it was a weekend, the vet took her home to look-after, in his Porsch

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

sorry to hear about all the problems.next time we will have to go for an afternoon at weekend I think.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!