Frank Wedgwood..I need your help cnosni, PLEEEASE!!!

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Caron

Post by Caron »

O O O ..GIVE ME A MO AND I'LL BE WITH YOU..THANKS !!

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Caron wrote: Jogon wrote: Caron you're in luck.dish his (sur) name on it. Hi Jogon (sorry caron, low grade purile 'humour' - wedgwood plates etc.)Have to say I am amazed at the info and data these guys have accessed.

Caron

Post by Caron »

Hi Jogon....when I first read your comment about the dish I did laugh cos believe it or not it's the sorta thing I'd come out with but then I did wonder if you meant it so thought I'd better enquire.By the way, is there an area called Becketts Arms or do you run a pub? I only know of Becketts park.     

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Glad duff humour didn't offend.Ref the Becketts Arms, I often change my location and I've been near 'it' most days this week. The pub was knocked down with flats & retail instead, with a good bar now (East of Arcadia).

Caron

Post by Caron »

Jogon wrote: Glad duff humour didn't offend.Ref the Becketts Arms, I often change my location and I've been near 'it' most days this week. The pub was knocked down with flats & retail instead, with a good bar now (East of Arcadia). No...like I said, I did laugh when I first read it.I'm now waiting for Liits to mail me my family tree re wedgwoods. I need a vodka...it's a lot to take in. I've been on my family quest for2 years and found very little. Liits is a genius!!

liits

Post by liits »

Here, with Caron's permission, is a sanitized version of her family link to Josiah Wedgwood [and his grandson, Charles Darwin].It took a while to work out the finer points but, between us, we managed it.    
Attachments
__TFMF_n4vrt055zywfpgvbtkxlbj55_08b8d78b-bcfc-4f66-a094-d8c75958bd93_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_n4vrt055zywfpgvbtkxlbj55_08b8d78b-bcfc-4f66-a094-d8c75958bd93_0_main.jpg (251.51 KiB) Viewed 2745 times

Caron

Post by Caron »

"We?" Liits, you are too modest by miles. I am still in a daze. For some YEARS I have tried to find out what you have in DAYS!!Words still fail me and THANK YOU only touches the surface of my gratitude to you for ALL your time given on this project.I'm just off to dust the Wedgwood now......Once again, THANK YOU for EVERYTHING.Caron    

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Are you aware of the Wedgwood related mural on Bond Street Caron? There's a thread about it here:http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... eadID=3519

Caron

Post by Caron »

Geordie-exile wrote: Are you aware of the Wedgwood related mural on Bond Street Caron? There's a thread about it here:http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... eadID=3519 Thanks for the thread Geordie-exile. I'm pretty new to the site so working my through all the threads is taking some time. It is a beautiful piece of work and thanks again for bringing it to my attention Caron

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Liits - that is amazing!