Things you dont see anymore

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Lilysmum wrote: chameleon wrote: Lilysmum wrote: How come there are now two "Things you don't see anymore" threads? Probably because it's not always obvious to see just how much has gome on on here Lilysmum!You see the threads active in the last 2 days and the ones upto a month old show but unless you know to press the button on the contents pages, that looks to be it!Moving bits like this around was one of the things admin used to do wasn't it? Thanks Chameleon just checking incase I'd missed something Wouldn't that make it something you don't see any more??

Phil W

Post by Phil W »

As I have only recently found this site, And I must apologize to the guys who are regulars,And I note some very educated gentlemen too,Please dont ask me why there are two links to (things you dont see anymore)cause i cant find my way back on the site to see if anyone responded, i just clicked some link to add my little bit after reading all your great info,Lots off good memorys from pubs to buildings and the old days in Leeds,

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Phil W wrote: As I have only recently found this site, And I must apologize to the guys who are regulars,And I note some very educated gentlemen too,Please dont ask me why there are two links to (things you dont see anymore)cause i cant find my way back on the site to see if anyone responded, i just clicked some link to add my little bit after reading all your great info,Lots off good memorys from pubs to buildings and the old days in Leeds, Don't worry - like I said, it's not the easiest to find your way through - and then make it work as well..... did you maybe click new thread rather than new message?Trial an' error seems best

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

I MEAN PHIL..NOT PHILL...FORCE OF HABIT!!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

daver wrote: I remember winning 6 tennis balls for coming 2nd in a race, and winning a certificate in the handwriting competition. But can anyone recognise anybody in this photograph of the childrens day float from Belle Vue Road Girls School(Leeds) Think it was about 1960. You sure thats not chrism in the middle,having his silver spoon presented??
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

chameleon wrote: Lilysmum wrote: How come there are now two "Things you don't see anymore" threads? Probably because it's not always obvious to see just how much has gome on on here Lilysmum!You see the threads active in the last 2 days and the ones upto a month old show but unless you know to press the button on the contents pages, that looks to be it!Moving bits like this around was one of the things admin used to do wasn't it? Ha ha you'll have to do it soon!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

cnosni wrote: daver wrote: I remember winning 6 tennis balls for coming 2nd in a race, and winning a certificate in the handwriting competition. But can anyone recognise anybody in this photograph of the childrens day float from Belle Vue Road Girls School(Leeds) Think it was about 1960. You sure thats not chrism in the middle,having his silver spoon presented?? Oi! I resemble that remark!!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.