Never beena KFC!!

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
pid

Post by pid »

i dont care which is bigger , id rather eat a meal of my own s h i t x x x

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

simong wrote: Brandy wrote: eerrrrrrrrrrm i wonder why there's no KFC in Leeds town centre? No idea mate, you should probably ask on a message board.     lol
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

two words....bones....rats...methinks.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

plumberyorkshire

Post by plumberyorkshire »

It has been one of those unanswerable questions for many years now, why on earth does Leeds city centre not contain a KFC outlet?Alas, fear not Leeds-based chicken lovers, your prayers are about to be answered. A current development underway at the Merrion Centre involves the introduction of a new KFC unit near the main entrance opposite the St. John's Centre.The fast food outlet is sure to be a popular one as soon as it opens. The opening may not be good news for everyone though, many similar small businesses located at nearby New Briggate may be negatively impacted as a result.The colonel's "special recipe" has ensured that the brand has become one of the leading fast food companies in the world along with Burger King and McDonald's. The new site will therefore be a welcome addition to the city and will be the latest in a long line of KFC establishments across the city.

grumpybloke

Post by grumpybloke »

I was on the top deck of a bus years ago and got a good view of trays full of chicken parts as they were being taken into the shop. It put me right off and I've never been there since. Is there a Burger King in Leeds? I rather prefer their stuff to McDonald's.

BarFly

Post by BarFly »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders why there is no KFC in Leeds.A quick google tells me there not all that bothered about Europe as a market as they don't even have a website for it. Perhaps nobody sounds enthusiastic enough about a Leeds franchise so they haven't noticed Leeds exists.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

[quotenick="grumpybloke"Is there a Burger King in Leeds? I rather prefer their stuff to McDonald's. Boar Lane, right next to McDonalds !!    Also I believe there's one on York Road at the "Melbourne" roundabout.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

BarFly wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders why there is no KFC in Leeds.A quick google tells me there not all that bothered about Europe as a market as they don't even have a website for it. Perhaps nobody sounds enthusiastic enough about a Leeds franchise so they haven't noticed Leeds exists. There is a KFC which is now open in the Merrion Centre

grumpybloke

Post by grumpybloke »

geoffb wrote: BarFly wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders why there is no KFC in Leeds.A quick google tells me there not all that bothered about Europe as a market as they don't even have a website for it. Perhaps nobody sounds enthusiastic enough about a Leeds franchise so they haven't noticed Leeds exists. There is a KFC which is now open in the Merrion Centre That shows how much I notice, although boar Lane is one of those bits of Leeds that I seem to bypass.

Uno Hoo

Post by Uno Hoo »

There used to be a large sign on the approach to Thornbury roundabout from the Leeds direction proclaiming "Drive Thru' Macdonalds."Had I been able to borrow a JCB, I would have complied with enthusiasm!!!!
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy Piety nor all thy Wit can call it back to cancel half a Line, nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.