Real Ale lovers take note!!

Old, disused, forgotten and converted pubs
Hannibal69

Post by Hannibal69 »

cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: cnosni wrote: i love Fannies the pub in Saltaire!! Thank you for clarifying that Chris!!! lol. I thought, just for a minute there, that you had suddenly had an attack of online tourettes syndrome!!! lol Han. Nowt compare to the joke i WAS going to crack last night,when you were going to bed with mrs Han Err??? That was actually Mrs stutterdog Chris!!! And I can assure you that I have never been to bed with her, or indeed, with Mr stutterdog for that matter, although they do keep suggesting that I should try it!!! lolAs for "Mrs Han???" Well Chris, I've swung pretty much every which way over the years, but I draw the line at going to bed with my mother!!! lol Lots of love,Han.     Are you being polite in saying that i ,cnosni, have"dropped a bollock"?     LOL. Lets us just say that you have erred in every respect!!! lol.Han.
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. But give him a religion and he'll starve to death, while praying for a fish.

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: cnosni wrote: i love Fannies the pub in Saltaire!! Thank you for clarifying that Chris!!! lol. I thought, just for a minute there, that you had suddenly had an attack of online tourettes syndrome!!! lol Han. Nowt compare to the joke i WAS going to crack last night,when you were going to bed with mrs Han Err??? That was actually Mrs stutterdog Chris!!! And I can assure you that I have never been to bed with her, or indeed, with Mr stutterdog for that matter, although they do keep suggesting that I should try it!!! lolAs for "Mrs Han???" Well Chris, I've swung pretty much every which way over the years, but I draw the line at going to bed with my mother!!! lol Lots of love,Han.     Are you being polite in saying that i ,cnosni, have"dropped a bollock"?     Whoooah how did that get past the censors lol
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

cnosni wrote: cnosni wrote: i love Fannies the pub in Saltaire!! The late John Peel's wife was born there.
Industria Omnia Vincit

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: Hannibal69 wrote: cnosni wrote: cnosni wrote: i love Fannies the pub in Saltaire!! Thank you for clarifying that Chris!!! lol. I thought, just for a minute there, that you had suddenly had an attack of online tourettes syndrome!!! lol Han. Nowt compare to the joke i WAS going to crack last night,when you were going to bed with mrs Han Err??? That was actually Mrs stutterdog Chris!!! And I can assure you that I have never been to bed with her, or indeed, with Mr stutterdog for that matter, although they do keep suggesting that I should try it!!! lolAs for "Mrs Han???" Well Chris, I've swung pretty much every which way over the years, but I draw the line at going to bed with my mother!!! lol Lots of love,Han.     Are you being polite in saying that i ,cnosni, have"dropped a bollock"?     Whoooah how did that get past the censors lol Its easy mate,im always talking inplurals of that word so they never noticed on this occasion
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Yes, Fannies Ale & Cider House is a great pub if you are visiting Saltaire or walking up from Shipley to saltaire.they do a good range of beers and have a handy upstairs room with comfy sofas and seats.Incidentally , anyone visiting Wakefield should check out The hop it is down Bank Street off Westgate (more or less opposite the Theatre Royal). it has 8 handpumps and a great range of beers.Live music in the evenings in two bars.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Steve Jones wrote: Yes, Fannies Ale & Cider House is a great pub if you are visiting Saltaire or walking up from Shipley to saltaire.they do a good range of beers and have a handy upstairs room with comfy sofas and seats.Incidentally , anyone visiting Wakefield should check out The hop it is down Bank Street off Westgate (more or less opposite the Theatre Royal). it has 8 handpumps and a great range of beers.Live music in the evenings in two bars. It's alway packed though and there usually isn't anywhere to sit, I'll try the Hop though, sound good. The Masons Arms at Ossett is an Ossett Brewery pub and they generally have a good selection of real ales on including of course their own.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Leeds-lad

Post by Leeds-lad »

Trojan (off topic) did you ever get your street resurfaced?
"always expect the unexpected"

Si

Post by Si »

drapesy wrote: cnosni wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: Was in the Brewery Tap last night and was shocked to see Leeds Brewery has turned to the darkside. Admittedly called Leodis but they have started brewing a lager. They brew it upstairs i believe,not tried it,but i suppose they have to think that real ale drinkers may have mates who are lager drinkers,if they buy their own lager rather than the ones they have on tap then they should make a bigger profit.ill drink a quality lager too,Budvar is my favourite.You know when youve had that!! You're a man after my own heart Chris!! I love real ale and invariably drink that in the pub - but there are some great lagers available(German/Belgian/ Czech basically.). I love Budvar, but sometimes I'm tempted to think that Pilsner Urquell is even slightly better!! Duvel is fantastic too(not a lager, I know). Seconded!!!

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Leeds-lad wrote: Trojan (off topic) did you ever get your street resurfaced? No but they did a traffic survey this week.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Leeds-lad

Post by Leeds-lad »

Trojan wrote: Leeds-lad wrote: Trojan (off topic) did you ever get your street resurfaced? No but they did a traffic survey this week. Thought my mate had been Re-kerbing a few weeks agoShall have to ask my gaffa if it's due to be surfaced!
"always expect the unexpected"