LAKE KIRKSTALL

The green spaces and places of Leeds
simonm

Post by simonm »

Nope??It doesn't follow through the process of the file attachment. When I select the file to upload it just doesn't add it.. Ver ystrange. I'll have to go into the celler and get one of admin to sort it!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Thanks folks - I'm sure I used to tick "attachment", then "Post", then "browse" would come up and selection of the picture was easy - but now when I press "browse" absolutely nothing further happens. I'll have another go at it when I have time.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

simong

Post by simong »

Si wrote: You must remember Wharfedale looking like that when coming down Leeds Road towards Otley on your Sammy Ledgard's bus, Blakey! That effect is quite common, caused by what meteorologists call a 'temperature inversion.' I've seen it in the Aire Valley on the way up the A65. It's most pronounced on the way through Rawdon where it's often possible to look down on the cloud cover about a hundred feet below.