E V G O

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Unless that ban has been brought in during the last couple of months then they haven't been banned. I was in there and they had kittens, rabbits etc. I remember at one point that the owner was banned so he transferred ownership (or license) to his wife which meant they could still keep livestock. Not sure if she wasn't fined too but don't know what happened then. Didn't they name a movie after it 'The Living Dead'

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Hi carrotol! i think when she got banned someone else, possibly a son, took the licence on with the parents still running the gaff!
Love a Landrover

sulkycat

Post by sulkycat »

they still had loads of animals / reptiles the other weekmy lovely lizards & my gorgeous piggy live much better lives than the poor ones at dying world

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Rangie. I wonder if they have a big family to keep passing it on to then, or if they will adopt just to keep the business going

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

West riding house in town has a few letters unlit.with the missing letters the sign reads like a line from a John Wayne film,as he is about to sent off with a coningent of his 7th Cavalry"West Riding Ho!!!!!"
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Driving past this sign today I noticed that the 'G' has 'given up the ghost'. So we're left with 'E V O'. Wonder if it'll stick at that???    
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Si

Post by Si »

Maybe they've become a Mitsubishi garage?!

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I haven't got a pic - but we're down to 'E V' now!!!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Horrible horrible place it is!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Forgetful Cat

Post by Forgetful Cat »

Known locally as 'Dying World'As noted above this shop has been prosecuted for animal cruelty.