Leeds secret civic masterplan [allegedly]

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Surely Castle Grove must be located where it is for some mystical reason. The construction of the semis on the old garden is obvioulsy reminiscent of the procesional avenue at Carnac.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Phill_dvsn wrote: There is the Masonic Leeds map somewhere. Your right, It's all to do with the pyramid buildings in Leeds that make up the points of the five stars.I think Csnosi will know where it is maybe Indeed it Phil,but it was you who found the cryptic key at the library that started the whole thing.I had some fun with this guy on Skyscraper,and he bit like a kipper.I played along with his conspiracy idea at the time,fed him the Nile corralation and told him that there was an ancient prophetic secret that was protected by memmbers of a centuries old Leeds illuminati,i told him the secret was held until recently in a building named after the founder of the Leeds illuminati,and that the building not only was named after the this founder but the current leader as well,who was a direct descendant of the founder.This guy then pressed for more,but i told him that the society were onto me and that i had to lay low.He bit the lot like a Dan Brown Kipper.Trouble is,that it appears that it is the case and that Cuthbert Broderick had to do a runner from Leeds after he was shown the secret by the sect.He wanted no part in it ,fled for his life to Jersey where he was subject to a number of assasination attempts.This was the real reason for his sudden retirement at a young age.Cant really go into it much more than that,not safe.    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cup of tea anyone?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

chameleon wrote: Cup of tea anyone? Hallucenagenic drugs more like.Its all simonms fault as well,he started it all off with his viking story!Me and digger came up with a full on wind up for this bloke on skyscraper,he was looking for a conspiracy so we started him off.Then it was going to get in depth.I took random historical events,both international,and local,made up a cock and bull story connecting them all together,quite good actually.But,got bored a bit and the guy just went,so not much point.It was great when he thought that Jimmy Saville was the head of the organisation behind the protection of the secret,and that old Danny,the singer outside Marks and spencers was actually a look out for them as well.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Two sugars and Lysynergen then - but Absynth works quite well too