Leeds secret civic masterplan [allegedly]

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
LS1

Post by LS1 »

clearly someone has far too much time on their hands!

leedslily

Post by leedslily »

chameleon wrote: Intersting but I agree - very much in the eye of the beholder. With sufficient desire we can apply a slant and make almost anything appear as we might want. Definitely agree Chameleon. Also, he hasn't quite got round to saying who is behind this 'masterplan', nor its purpose/effect - and wouldn't the fact that the buildings he mentions were built at different times have made any planning of this kind a bit tricky?

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Have you noticed that on one day a year, probably Hitler's birthday, the sun rises directly behind Flash Gordon's Chariot on the DoH building, in alignment with the headrow and the shaft of light is reflected off one of those angular bits of the Schofield's centre and straight on to the statue of the German Beer man in Dortmund square. Probably.

Si

Post by Si »

Cardiarms wrote: Have you noticed that on one day a year, probably Hitler's birthday, the sun rises directly behind Flash Gordon's Chariot on the DoH building, in alignment with the headrow and the shaft of light is reflected off one of those angular bits of the Schofield's centre and straight on to the statue of the German Beer man in Dortmund square. Yeah. But what does it mean?    

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

If I told you, I'd have to kill. Nothing personal, just procedure.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

leedslily wrote: chameleon wrote: Intersting but I agree - very much in the eye of the beholder. With sufficient desire we can apply a slant and make almost anything appear as we might want. Definitely agree Chameleon. Also, he hasn't quite got round to saying who is behind this 'masterplan', nor its purpose/effect - and wouldn't the fact that the buildings he mentions were built at different times have made any planning of this kind a bit tricky? I believe he thinks Cuthbert Broderick was the big Mason master in this secret Leeds conspiracy.Sir Jimmy Saville amongst other big names have been floated about as mason masters too!Csnosi followed this guys deductions very closely, i'm sure he will be able to fill in all the blanks         
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Apparently Sir Jimmy Saville is related to Sir John Saville alderman of Leeds who features on the Leeds Coat of arms itself.The coat of arms date from the Corporate Seal of 1626, when the Borough of Leeds was first incorporated by Royal Charter of Charles I, when the wealthy Sir John Savile, of Howley Hall near Batley, was elected the first alderman of the Borough. The fleece represented the staple trade of the town, whilst the supporters were taken from the arms of Sir John Savile, which were a silver shield with a sable bend, and three silver owls on the bend.The Leeds coat or arms story is here!http://www.leedscivictrust.org.uk/view.aspx?id=65**NOTE the five pointed star blatantly adorned on the Leeds coat of arms***This symbol is one of the most prominent emblems within Freemasonry, though its significance, like every symbol inherited from the occult, is concealed behind a smokescreen of secret society ambiguity.The five-pointed star is found on most Masonic memorabilia and represents the blasphemous resurrection rite of the five points of fellowship, each point mystically symbolising a part of the resurrection act. First - Foot to foot. Second - Knee to knee. Third - Hand in hand. Fourth - Breast to breast. Fifth and last - Left hand behind back****Further proof if any were needed, that Leeds is indeed the Masonic powerhouse of the world***                 
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Maybe all the tunnels from the LGI, the Civic Hall, The Poly and Universty, the New Museum, the Town Hall and the Library all form the 5 pointed star at some point!!! We need to be told.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

There is the Masonic Leeds map somewhere. Your right, It's all to do with the pyramid buildings in Leeds that make up the points of the five stars.I think Csnosi will know where it is maybe

Si

Post by Si »

Errr...you've lost me...