Leeds secret civic masterplan [allegedly]

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Been meaning to post this for some time after coming across it during one of my skulls research forays.http://occultleeds.blogspot.com/2008/02 ... nteresting coincidences at the very least, aren't they?

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I think the blogger has been reading too much dan Brown and if they are reading the latest book by him all about masonic symbolism in Washington,would expect they are frothing at the mouth by now.The only plots in Leeds are those done by each party to gain or retain power<LOL>. Whilst I am sure that symbolism has been incorporated into some buildins,strangely enough the author seems to have completely missed all the actual masonic stuff still dotted around the centre and documented on various threads here.whilst there are interesting aspects of occult history in leeds relating to modern withcraft and ritual magic socities and their development, an occult masterplan is a fantasy.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Steve Jones wrote: I think the blogger has been reading too much dan Brown and if they are reading the latest book by him all about masonic symbolism in Washington,would expect they are frothing at the mouth by now.The only plots in Leeds are those done by each party to gain or retain power<LOL>. Whilst I am sure that symbolism has been incorporated into some buildins,strangely enough the author seems to have completely missed all the actual masonic stuff still dotted around the centre and documented on various threads here.whilst there are interesting aspects of occult history in leeds relating to modern withcraft and ritual magic socities and their development, an occult masterplan is a fantasy. Intersting but I agree - very much in the eye of the beholder. With sufficient desire we can apply a slant and make almost anything appear as we might want. Rather reminds me in a way of Disraeli -'There are three kinds of lies, Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics'!Could be a reason for all those tunnels joining the important buildings together though(Tongue in cheek comments at the article not you Geordie, interesting to read)

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

That guy got a fair bit of stick on the Leeds skyscraper forums when he unveiled his 'Leeds the masonic capital of the world' revelations.David Icke springs to mind lol :-)    
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Just as well they built the clock tower on the town hall as an after thought, the original building mustn't have looked sphinx-like enough.Entertaining at least.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Phill_dvsn wrote: That guy got a fair bit of stick on the Leeds skyscraper forums when he unveiled his 'Leeds the masonic capital of the world' revelations.David Icke springs to mind lol :-)     Yes,i threw him the similarity between the position of the river Aire to the buildings and that of the Nile to the pyramids.Unbelievably he took it and added it in.But we know the real secret,dont we Phil,he wasnt too far off the mark!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Oh no.. Lets not go down that road again Csnosi lol.You had to lay low last time.Talk about lighting the fuse, then running for cover ha ha *BANG*
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

cnosni wrote: Yes,i threw him the similarity between the position of the river Aire to the buildings and that of the Nile to the pyramids.Unbelievably he took it and added it in.But we know the real secret,dont we Phil,he wasnt too far off the mark! You didn't mention the barren wastes to the west?I thought Biggee was going to reveal the real secret?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: cnosni wrote: Yes,i threw him the similarity between the position of the river Aire to the buildings and that of the Nile to the pyramids.Unbelievably he took it and added it in.But we know the real secret,dont we Phil,he wasnt too far off the mark! You didn't mention the barren wastes to the west?I thought Biggee was going to reveal the real secret? Again. It would at least be interesting to see what he believes to be that which he has found though it is noticable that amnesia seems to set in when the relevant post has been promised

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Perhaps it's a case for mulder and scully?