Middleton SLHT - anyone know what it means??

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything.
Attachments
__TFMF_xzyd3lnq1sharf55zybruaqj_f6dfcaff-065a-47d7-b98b-00991fec213b_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_xzyd3lnq1sharf55zybruaqj_f6dfcaff-065a-47d7-b98b-00991fec213b_0_main.jpg (551.2 KiB) Viewed 3447 times
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Bramley4woods

Post by Bramley4woods »

drapesy wrote: I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything. Google finds an SLHT "South London Healthcare Trust"Something similar in South Leeds ?
We wanted to make Leeds a better place for the future - but we're losing it. The tide is going out beneath our feet.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

South Leeds Health Trust?See 'Ian Dowling'Weird that it's on a sign though.    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Probably not - haven't we revolved back to just one Leeds (Health) Primary Care Trust now?

Loiner in Cyprus

Post by Loiner in Cyprus »

drapesy wrote: I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything. How about 'South Leeds Heritage Trail'?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Loiner in Cyprus wrote: drapesy wrote: I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything. How about 'South Leeds Heritage Trail'? Yes that sounds plausible.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

drapesy wrote: Loiner in Cyprus wrote: drapesy wrote: I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything. How about 'South Leeds Heritage Trail'? Yes that sounds plausible. Probablyhttp://www.leeds.gov.uk/fol/edu_gloss.html
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tyke bhoy wrote: drapesy wrote: Loiner in Cyprus wrote: drapesy wrote: I enclose a snap showing directions to 'Middleton SLHT' - I'm stumped as to what this refers to - is it something to do with the 'supertram' project perhaps??? . Google doesn't turn up anything. How about 'South Leeds Heritage Trail'? Yes that sounds plausible. Probablyhttp://www.leeds.gov.uk/fol/edu_gloss.html Shame the people who create these acronyms don't more freely share their meanings more openly isn't it? wonder how many more people might take an interest if they knew. Reminds me of the markings on the Ring Road at Seacroft - RMSDAPP. Fine if you live there, but then, you'd know where you were going!